Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Learn How to Attract Resources and Gain Support from Your Community & Resource Development

Learn How to Attract Resources and Gain Support from Your Community & Resource Development

Human Services Outreach is the "it's about time" strategy that high growth ministries are using to reach and also to retain people and resources in their own communities.  This valuable workshop presents practical techniques for getting started right away with minimal upfront cost.  It also teaches about how to find and track potential donors.
 Here are a few testimonies:
 “One of the best workshops that I have attended…I can’t wait to tell other Pastors and leaders…”  -EF, New Generation Ministries
“Showed me structure, how to focus and pinpoint…I really enjoyed myself.”  -GH, Agape Church & Ministries
“very enlightening…helpful information…an eye opener…” -ACJ, Agape Church & Ministries
“Focusing, setting your plans and strategies…that I can start right now…getting the youth”-AJ, Canaan AME Church
“Infused with a lot of practical application that can be applied immediately…led by people of faith…”-RP, Baruch Creative Arts Foundation

Contact

Dr. Margaret Jamal
Faith Legacies
drmjamal@faithlegacies.org
877-874-6549

When

Saturday October 15, 2011 from 11:00 AM to 2:00 PM CDT

Add to my calendar

Where

Canaan AME Church
801 South 14th Avenue
Maywood, IL 60153-1807

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.